Below are just a few photos I took while I was down in Margaret River with Steven. We were suppose to be there just for business but decided to stay a little longer and make a mini break for ourselves out of it! The place we stayed was in Prevelly Hills in a 1 bedroom apartment that was connected to a huge mansion that the owner lives in. We had our own private pool, kitchen, living room (with foxtel) and the privacy was just awesome! I loved being so secluded from the city and noise - especially at night because the sky was so beautiful with so many twinkling stars!
We were down in Margaret River as I work for a winery down there called 3 oceans. I am their graphic designer and photographer so I was there to take photos of a lot of delicious food that they have on their menu- and also got to eat it afterwards!! Love my job! Haha. I haven't posted any images of the food in this blog as I'm thinking of posting another one with all the photos and designs I am going to make for it.
Stay tuned for more posts about my photoshoots and my collaboration with Danielle Collis!
Description of photos in order:
1. Photos of our accommodation
2. Captured the stars at night
3. Mini valley near our accommodation
4. Dead rose Steven picked up
5. Beautiful roses at the Voyager Estate Winery
6. Complimentary Wine tasting at Voyager Estate Winery
7. Left: Lunch at Voyager Estate Winery. Right: Breakfast with Steven in the Margaret River Town
8. Voyager Estate Winery garden