You can become one of our friendly Photo Booth Attendants - there to help out our guests, ensuring everything runs smoothly and just generally making sure everyone is having a good time in the booth!
You will always have another attendant working the events with you - teamwork makes the dream work!
This job will suit someone who can work in a team, likes to meet new people and doesn't mind driving around NOR - SOR region in Perth.
Duties + Resposibilities:
- Setting up and Packing down the photo booth setup at the event
- Attending the booth during the duration of hire
- Interacting with guests and assisting them with use of the booth
- Ensuring booth is operating correctly, including changing of the ink and paper
- Hand out the prints & downloading information to guests
- Making sure everyone has a good time in the booth!
Job title: Photo Booth Attendant
Position: Casual Subcontractor
Pay: $21 - $26 p/h
(rate will be based on experience)
Here’s what we need from you:
- A Full Driver's License
- Flexible Availability for WEEKENDS and EVENINGS
(some week(days) would be cool too!)
- Must truly be outgoing and not afraid to be loud and fun!
- Enjoy party environment/atmosphere (most events are at hotels, bars, wedding venues)
- Be able to communicate clearly & positively with guests, other vendors and venue
- Experience & basic knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Be technically confident or a technical fast-learner (Windows 10, printer setup etc)
- Ability to arrive places on time (amazing time management)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20kg
All training, uniform and support will be provided!
Please fill in the online job application form below!